Monday, August 2, 2010

GETTING STARTED ON THIS NEW JOURNEY!

Despite the fact that I only started this blog yesterday, I have tons of ideas about where to go with this new adventure!! I have had a wonderful offer from my friend Val to design some digital goodies and some tutorial videos!! Thanks Val!!!

For those of you who don't know her, Val is the owner of one of the best Yahoo groups I've ever been a part of THE SUM OF ALL ATCS and whose blog is totally amazing, with tutorials and free images and lots and lots of goodness! Please stop by her blog! You will become a fan!

TIP FOR THE DAY:

I am taking tons of online classes with JESSICA SPRAGUE and can't even START to tell you how much I LOVE them!!! If you are a beginner like me, I unequivocally recommend her class UP AND RUNNING WITH PHOTOSHOP CLASS 1. YOU WONT REGRET IT!!! Jessica makes digital scrapbooking seem easy!! LOL!!! Here'a a little video about the class.

Jessica also has this wonderful series called PhotoShop Fridays where you make a layout using different techniques and tricks, and they come out, you guesses it, on Fridays although you can do the class whenever you want. They are really cheap (usually about $4) and include all the digi paper, designs and elements you need to complete the layout. They are fast (takes about 30 minutes) and you learn ALOT!

1 comment:

  1. Leave it to you,Elena,to have a new obsession!!!You are too funny!This is one that I've still been resisting...we'll see how it goes with you,then I'll decide,ok?
    Anyway,great pages so far! Have fun with this.
    XO Sue

    ReplyDelete