Friday, August 20, 2010

Gotta love this Digital Stuff!!! LOL!!!

I had the hardest time with this simple layout!!! Every time I went to type text into the "sun" it typed the words in the circle text!!! It was making me nuts and nothing I did worked! Finally I got some advice from Tori, a wonderful wonderful person at Jessica Sprague. com! All I had to do was "turn off" the layer where the circle text was typed into and type into the sun. When the text in the sun (It's a Party) was done, I just turned the circle text layer back on!!! It is so annoying when something you just could not figure out turns out to be so simple!!! LOL!!



Oh well, like I've said before... it's a process.

1 comment:

  1. You've done great with all these pages. I didn't do one single thing through the free class so I haven't signed up for any others. Do you keep these just online or have you actually made a printed copy of each?
    Timaree

    ReplyDelete